When was the last time you read and understood the insurance policy that covers your home or business?
- Many people have difficulty understanding the technical language of the insurance policy and the complicated procedures they must follow to comply with the policy’s terms.
- Most people do not realize that insurance company adjusters are trained professionals who represent the interests of the insurance company which employs them.
- You can protect your interests by employing a public adjuster whose sole responsibility is to serve you, the insured.
- Public adjusters are retained for the adjustment of insured claims due to fire, wind, water, vandalism, and other perils. The public adjuster serves commercial businesses, financial institutions, professional firms, homeowners, and the general insuring public.
- If a loss occurs, you should give immediate consideration to engaging the services of a public adjuster.